Commercial Distribution Groups
One of the top Commercial Distribution Groups (supermarkets) with headquarters in Spain and subsidiaries overseas, listed on the Stock Exchange: Our services for that Corporation include the drafting and continuous updating of several types of Franchising Contracts governing the broad network of Franchisees; Web-Legal Audit; Competition Law, Litigation, etc.
Chemical and Pharma Companies
Several companies and corporations both manufacturers and traders. The nationality of these companies and the origin of their capitals are assorted and include USA, Great Britain, Italy, Germany, Portugal and Spain. In some of them as Secretary to the Board of Directors. Our assistance to these companies is global, acting as if we were the in-house Legal Department, and including Distribution, Agency and Know-How Licence Agreements both drafting, negotiating them and, eventually litigation thereabout; Unfair Competition, M&A.
Manufacturers and marketers from several sectors
• One of the most important Scandinavian manufacturer of wood floors and coatings. Services include Distribution Agreements, Competition, Arbitration, Litigation, Trade Marks, M&A and Insolvency Procedures.
• Several Manufacturers and Traders of Printing and Packaging Heavy Machinery of Swiss, German and Spanish nationality; services include drafting, negotiating and, eventually litigation on Distribution and Agency Agreements, M&A, Labour Negotiation and Litigation.
• Spanish Drinks Distributors’ Association; services include Distribution and Licensing Agreements, Articles of Association, M&A, etc.
• Official Professional Societies, advising on several internal matters and to their members mainly of Labour Law.
We have been advising on Data Protection for many years and, more recently, on the adaptation / updating the Data Protection practices pursuant to both “European” and Spanish Law. Clients such as important Schools of Barcelona, Ovules Bank, TechCompanies, Textiles e-commerce, Staff Selection, etc.
Periodical but not continuous advise
There are several companies which require from IDEA IURIS® a “periodical but not continuous assistance”. Such is the case of a very important Spanish Golf Club a group of Cleaning companies with branches all over Spain; a well known D-I-Y Materials-Shopping-Chain Spanish Company which rendered services include Franchising and Tax Matters Planning and companies under restructuring processes.
FIELDS OF LAW
Companies & Contracts
- Franchising – Distribution – Agency
- Joint Venture Company
- Know-how, Patent and Trade Marks Licenses
- Purchase & Sale / Merger / Acquisitions of companies
- Venture Capital Financing
- Leasing and letting of both real estate properties and businesses
- Real Estate Transactions
- Electronic Commerce and Internet
- Labour High Staff Agreements
- Debt collection
- Contract Termination
- Unfair Competition / Antitrust
- Commercial Litigation
- White collar Criminal Offences
- Family and Inheritance
- Civil Liability (Product / Medical / Builder)